Forms and Applications

This page includes forms and applications for common building projects; however, additional permits may be required if your property falls under the jurisdiction or regulations of other Authorities. Examples of additional Authorities may include:

  • Conservation Authority, i.e. Raisin Region Conservation, South Nation Conservation
  • S.D.G. Counties (i.e. property is located on a County Road)
  • Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (OMFRA)
  • Ontario Ministry of Transportation Ontario (MTO)

Please contact these authorities directly for permit applications and costs or other related information.

All "Applicable Law" approvals (including the above) must accompany your permit application before it will be considered complete.

For construction/alteration/demolition of any building or structure complete the following:

Building Permit Application Package

Building Permit Application Form ONLY

Building Permit Authorization Form (for use when application is made on behalf of owner)

General Review by Architect and Engineer (if applicable)

Energy Efficiency Design Summary: Prescriptive Method

Energy Efficiency Design Summary: Performance & Other Acceptable Compliance Methods

Septic Permit -South Nation Conservation (if applicable)

Water/Sewer Connection Installation

Entrance Permit on Township Roads

For installation or alteration of a driveway (entrance) on a County Road or provincial highway, contact the appropriate authority.

County Road (United Counties)

Provincial Highway (Ministry of Transportation)