- Administration and Corporate Services
- Building Permits
- By-law Enforcement & Animal Control
- Finances and Taxes
- Fire and Emergency Services
- Parks and Recreation
- Planning and Development
- Public Works Roads
- Waste Management
- Water and Sewer
The Township issues Lottery Licenses for Break Open Tickets (Nevadas) and Raffle Lotteries with a prize value under $50,000. There are no Bingo Halls located in South Stormont.
Prior to the issuance of a license, the applicant must:
- Submit proof of charitable status (first license only);
- Submit a signed Raffle Application Form or Break Open Ticket Application Form;
- Meet all Provincial terms and conditions, including financial reporting;
- Provide any necessary documentation required by the Licensing Officer; and
- Pay lottery license fee.
Township staff review all Lottery License applications to determine specific eligibility. Please contact the Clerk’s Department for further information.
Lottery Licence Fees
Raffle Lottery – no charge
Break Open Lottery Ticket - 3% of prize value
Applications and Reports
All applications and report forms for lottery licensing and Special Occasion Permits are available as part of the Lottery Licence packages below, or online at the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario website.