- Administration and Corporate Services
- Building Permits
- By-law Enforcement & Animal Control
- Finances and Taxes
- Fire and Emergency Services
- Parks and Recreation
- Planning and Development
- Public Works Roads
- Waste Management
- Water and Sewer
Forms and Applications
This page includes forms and applications for common building projects; however, additional permits may be required if your property borders lands falling under the jurisdiction or regulations of other Authorities. Examples of additional Authorities may include:
- Conservation Authority, i.e. Raisin Region Conservation, South Nation Conservation
- S.D.G. Counties (i.e. property is located on a County Road)
- Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (OMFRA)
- Ontario Ministry of Transportation Ontario (MTO)
Please contact these authorities directly for permit applications and costs or other related information.
All "Applicable Law" approvals (including the above) must accompany your permit application before it will be considered complete.
For construction/alteration/demolition of any building or structure complete the following:
Building Permit Authorization Form (for use when application is made on behalf of owner)
For installation or alteration of a driveway (entrance) on a County Road or provincial highway, contact the appropriate authority.