Animal Control

The Township has a contracted Animal Control Officer for the purpose of dog control and regulation. If you would like to report a stray or vicious dog, contact our Animal Control Officer as follows:

Animal Control Officer:

Kevin Cassleman


If you have lost your dog, please call the Town Hall at 613.534.8889 so that we can help to get the information to the public. In addition, contact the Animal Control Officer to see if it has been reported.