The Civic Address System (911 numbering) is administered through the Building Department as per By-law 2017-078 Civic Numbering and Road Naming.

As the property owner it is your responsibility to keep the sign in good repair. If the original sign is damaged you can get a new one through the Building Department.

Ontario Provincial Police and Emergency Services remind all homeowners to keep your civic address sign upright, visible and clear of snow or any other obstruction. It is vital to ensure this sign is visible.

Apply for Civic Address