You are encouraged to participate in local government. Whether you express your concern as an elector or in a leadership role, your opinion matters. You can make a difference. You can write a letter to the Council, or appear before Council to explain your concern. Please complete the Delegation Request form below to request an audience with Council as a delegation.

Delegation Request